July 6 – July 30, 2020
- Explore the world of science this summer. A project-based program, the hub is “Pollinators, Pollination, and Metamorphosis: Caterpillars to Butterflies.”
- Pollination is a naturally occurring event in science. Do you know how a caterpillar becomes a butterfly? Let’s find out this summer.
- Students in grades K-12 will explore science while they and their families are “staying-at-home.”
- Students will have fun while learning, developing, and honing skills
- Instructional areas include: Science—Biology in particular, Language Arts, Math, Hands-On Activities, Visual and Performing Arts
- Lessons are taught via virtual instructions in breakout classrooms according to grade levels.
- Class time begins 9:00 am – 12:00 noon for students in elementary grades,
12:00 noon – 3:00 pm for students in middle and high school grades
Click HERE to download the Summer Program registration form.
For more information, contact CURET: (860) 985-5172